On a regular basis I cover 1 tool which could be relevant to your day to day work as a Public Relations & Communications professional.
A big thank you to our sponsor New Zenler - the best e-learning & marketing platform out there .
This newsletter may contain affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase I may receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). I will only promote products I personally use or can recommend without hesitation.
QuestionScout - the Typeform alternative?
What does it do?
QuestionScout is an online survey platform just like Typeform and others but at a fraction of the cost with unlimited surveys and responses.
Surveys are an important tactic in Public Relations. We use it to do research, create white-papers and reports, check stakeholder sentiment etc...
A good professional survey tool should really be part of any "PR Tech Stack" but is not that easy to find if you're looking for strong and up to date features.
QuestionScout has the following:
- Conversational Forms: (make the survey experience "conversational" by displaying a single question at a time)
- Traditional Forms: (for data-heavy, multi-page, complex forms)
- Conditional Logic: (including Page Logic & Skip Logic)
- Refer To: (refer to previously answered fields)
- Form Fields: 15+ tailored form fields.
- Mobile Optimised surveys and forms
- Collaboration Features: Team and Workspace set up
- €24.50/month - Pay As You Go Plan (In this example: 1 survey, 1000 responses, 2 team members, 1 custom domain)
- €99/month - Unlimited Plan (everything unlimited)
- Student & Non Profits get 50% off.
Your browser (in the cloud)
English language interface.
Get it here: