Best wishes and here's to 2021
First my very best wishes for 2021 to you and your loved ones; peace, good health, and may this year be better than the last.
In this week's edition, I am covering one of the many virtual conference tools which launched over the last 12 months. I tested Airmeet on the 15th of December when I ran my free Crisis/Risk Communication webinar on the platform.
It looks great; the tests are going well, and the feedback I read from other users all look positive. So this could be a winner for the next edition of the Virtual Public Relations Summit this year. You'll find the link to watch the replay below.
There's some more conference news in this newsletter as well, so don't hesitate to sign up for them.
New Zenler - All In One Course Creation, Delivery & Marketing Platform. Everything you need from Course Creation, Marketing Funnels, Email Automation, Webinars to Community without needing to hire designers, developers or marketers. They are also our sponsor via an affiliate program where you can enjoy the exclusive low private beta price while it lasts.
This is the new tool for your arsenal
Airmeet Interactive virtual meetings and conferences
Airmeet is an all-in-one platform to host immersive events and build genuine connections, online.
What does it do?
Well, it is an online meeting and webinar platform but with additional interactive features such as the ability to invite guests on "stage" with you and create break out tables where participants can speed network or have their own break out session.
We will have to meet and organise our conferences the virtual way for some more time in 2021, unfortunately... But Airmeet definitely makes it easier.
Create webinars or fully fledged multi-day summits easily with the back end editor. Add hosts, sessions and breakout rooms as well as specific sponsor pages for your event.
Perfect for either an online press conference or for that corporate gathering or summit. Airmeet allows for team members so you don't have to manage the event all by yourself and the breakout rooms (tables in fact) and lounge are real online networking spaces with many interactive features.
I really like the fact that i could also invite participants "on stage" with me during the webinar I organised. It really adds a personalised touch to the entire event.
Branding, space backdrops, recording and live streaming, chat, polls, raise hands etc... are included in the service.
Check out the recording of my webinar on Risk & Crisis Communications here.
- Free for 100 participants and 1 organiser - public events only
- Starting at $99/month for the version with several hosts, private and public events and HD recordings.
English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian and more.
Get it here:
You can get Airmeet here.
IPRA Philippines Communitalks 1 - Communications Trends in 2021 And Beyond
A webinar organized by IPRA Philippines on January 28, 2021 at 04:00 PM in Hong Kong SAR
IPRA, the International Public Relations Association, is the leading global network for PR professionals in their personal capacity. IPRA aims to advance trusted communication and the ethical practice of public relations.
- "Communications Trends in 2021", Philippe Borremans, President, IPRA, Emergency Risk Consultant, Certified Trainer
- "Lessons Learned From a Government Agency's Point of View", Richard Burgos, Director, Science and Technology Information Institute, Department of Science and Technology
- "Communication Transformed - Your Niche in the Multi-Channel World", Ritzi Villarico-Ronquillo, Consultant and Coach, Business Communication and Strategic Public Relations
- "How Our PR Agency Adapted to the Pandemic", Joy Buensalido, Buensalido PR & Communications
- "Sustainable CSR: Going Beyond Philantrophy", Abi Torres-Ho, Assistant Vice President, Advocacy and Marketing, Maynilad
Covid-19: Learning & Consequences for International Crisis Communication Research
Friday, 5 February 2021 from 4-6pm CET (10am-12pm EST)
Join us for the first in the Crisis2021 hosted by Leeds Beckett University, ECREA’s Crisis Communication Section, and endorsed by the IRPA.
- Philippe Borremans, Emergency Risk & Crisis Communication Consultant, President IPRA
- Dr. Florian Meissner Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf
- Yan Jin Professor, University of Georgia
- Matthew W. Seeger Professor, Dean College of Fine, Performing & Communication Arts Wayne State University
- Andreas Schwarz Chair, Dept Public Relations & Communication of Technology Ilmenau University of Technology
One last thing...
Before you go...
I hope you enjoyed this issue and will find value in the communication tools I curate. There's also The Public Relations Tribe - an online, membership based community of PR/Communication professionals just like you. Find out more here and I really hope you'll join us!