Writesonic - Convert one-liners into articles, blog posts, ads and more.
Let a machine help you on your way. Add a topic and Writesonic will develop (editable) text in different formats of your choice. If not 100% perfect, it saves me an enormous amount of time.
What does it do?
Writesonic has 4 simple steps...
Select from their collection of copy templates like landing pages, ads, etc. Then enter a concise description (1-2 lines) of your product, service or topic as input.
Finally, hit the "Generate" button to generate a dozen high-converting copy variants which you can adapt and edit.
Will Writesonic replace your copywriter?
No, not at all... But I have seen it "create" better press release copy than the average ones I see coming through the wire services.
For me, it helps me get strong outlines and "start copy" for longer articles and blog posts. It also generates good advertising copy and creates summaries.
It will soon be able to generate SEO Meta Descriptions, Twitter and Instagram ads as well. And it does this in several languages (not all formats, but still).
- Sign up via this link (or any link in the newsletter) and receive 50 credits
- Free plan with 10 credits (enough to test)
- Starter plan at $9.99/month (50 credits)
- Professional plan at $35.60/month (unlimited credits)
- Business plan at $179.60/month (unlimited credits - rather for agencies)
- Claim 60% OFF on any of their plans with the code SONIC60 at checkout